Live in luxury on your acreage.
Building a new home is one of life’s greatest pleasures and at P&D Kay Constructions we’re with you every step of the way. We take our clients through a personalised and collaborative approach to ensure your building journey is the most enjoyable and exciting one.
Step 1 - Getting to know each other
- Meet at P&D Kay’s office or your project site
- Get an understanding of your site’s attributes and potential, your design inspiration, your needs/wants, and your budget
- We want to make sure we are the right builder for you!
Step 2 - DESIGN PROCESS & SIGN PRELIM AGREEMENT
- P&D Kay Constructions and you engage in a preliminary agreement together for your home
- Engaging P&D Kay as your builder, we will work together collaborating with the architect for design services and documentation
- P&D Kay Constructions will oversee the design process to ensure the design stays within your budget
- P&D Kay will manage all required consultants to ensure a holistic approach to the design & submission process
- If you have your own plans, ‘even better’ we would love to work with you
Step 3 - INTERIOR DESIGN & COUNCIL SUBMISSION
- All documentation is prepared for council or certifier submission
- P&D Kay Constructions collaborate alongside you and the interior designer to finalise selections
- We can suggest an interior designer if you require
Step 4 - Signing Contracts
- P&D Kay Constructions will finalise your quote after the certifier’s approval
- All documentation has now been gathered and building contracts are signed
- A 10% deposit of your build is required to be able to begin construction
STEP 5 - CONSTRUCTION JOURNEY
- Construction commences with regularly scheduled site visits and your own client portal access as we understand how important it is to our clients to stay updated during their build process
STEP 6 - HANDOVER & DEFECTS
- Let the celebrations begin! P&D Kay Constructions hands over the keys to your brand new home and will walk you through your home and guide you through any questions you may have
- Although we mitigate any defects before we hand over your home, it is inevitable that you may find one. After 3 months of living in your home, we will come back and fix up any minor defects you have found
Get in Touch
Are you ready to build your dream home?